The DAP mulitpairs are extremely flexible and rugged, suitable for very difficult environments, Studio, Stage and above all “on the road" use. The inner conductors are double colour coded and shielded with alufoil, each pair is XLPE Isolated and numbered.
• Single shielded multicable
• colour coded
• Tough, roadproof quality
• Each pair OFC-copper shielded
1. Masterjacket: Dark blue flexible roadproof PVC
2. Separator: Twisted cotton paper
3. Pairjacket: Numbered dark-blue PVC 3 mmØ
4. Pairshield: Silvercoated Alufoil
5. Conductor insulation: Polyethelene red and white 1mmØ
6. Inner conductor: Oxygen free copper 99,997 OFC
7. Earth drainwire: Tinned copper
Each pair with alu-foil (OFC Copper), with exception of MK-3222.
Min. orderquantuty: 1m.
Max. on drum: 500m.
8 Pair Studio Multicore, black
Because of their extreme flexibility, the DAP multicables are also suitable for use in challenging conditions, such as in studios, on stage and on the road. The inner conductors have double colour coding and are shielded by aluminium foil. Each pair is XLPE insulated and numbered.